Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pipeline...

Today I woke up and decided I should run some errands and be a little bit productive before I went a played for the day! Once I got my list done we got on the bus to go to pipeline to layout and watch the surfers on the big waves! To top it off the already great day we saw two humpback whales playing in the ocean right in front of us! It was just another amazing day here in Hawaii! Once again I love living here and I am so blessed to be on this beautiful island at this time in my life.



Surfers waiting for a set of waves to come in...
 Whale....
Splashing Whale...
Other Whale.....

 Yep.. That is sand in my sheets! And to tell you the truth I kinda like it... It means that I live by the ocean and I get to go to the beach everyday. I can honestly say I will miss sandy sheets!
This picture was taken by Katie Coats.. I don't think that she meant to get me in the picture but this guy was cracking me up all day! He was loving his binoculars... in this picture it looks like he was creepin on me!

1 comment:

  1. haha I hope it's ok that you're in this picture I didn't notice it till I uploaded them and then I laughed cause of how serene you look...He was a total creeper! But yet it was also kinda cute how he was so fascinated by the ocean. Love ya girl and love your blog;)

    ReplyDelete