Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Saturday and Sunday Extravaganza!

Saturday was crazy town! We went to a talent show at BYU Hawaii and obviously we weren't supposed to be there because we aren't students but we went anyways with a friend that is going to school.  Anywho we walked in and we all got in trouble for  not being in knee length shorts or following the so called honor code!!! GREAT!! I was now the girl that everyone stares at thinking... doesn't she know she is at a church activity?! She is dressed a little skanky for a CHURCH ACTIVITY!

  (Megan, Katie, Me, Allie)

Yada yada yada past that it was a way fun night... It was the best talent show that I have EVER been to! And when I say ever I mean EVER! There were talents where I was completely shocked that someone could be that talented and then there were ones that I couldn't help but laugh at what they were attempting to do! (don't judge me)  All in all it was a great night!


This was the guy that was from Kazakhstan that was dancing like a power ranger and twirling a rope around like Indiana Jones! 
(Sorry for the bad photos they were taken with my phone)



This picture is dedicated to Katie! This sweet Chinese girl was belting out good old Fefe Dobson! 

Then to end my already great night I got not one but two of my favorite Reese's!
FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sunday was fantastic! It was just a chill day.. Kind of stormy and windy but a nice day to just unwind.. We missed church because of some random mix up on the church website so we went to some random sacrament meeting. It was testimony meeting and it was really good. There are SOO many different ethnicities here it is crazy... I LOVE IT! I am surrounded by accents all day, everyday... which is pretty much my dream next to marrying someone with an accent! I love love love lazy Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment