Thursday, January 13, 2011

AQUARIUM

Yesterday we went here! 

They know how to impress here in Hawaii! The admission was less than the one in Sandy and far surpassed any expectation I had! The fish were amazing and super colorful. I felt like if Meg and Als wouldn't have been there I could have stared at the tanks all day long! It's times like that when you can see those amazing creatures up close and see all of their detail that you are in awe of how Heavenly Father created every single one of those masterpieces.... I say masterpieces because a lot of them are like a work of art.. splashed with shapes and colors! I am one lucky girl to be here right now and to be experiencing what I get to experience everyday! 

 Allie and Megan by the coral that destroyed them the day before!

NEMO


Dad... I know I know yours was 20 times bigger and scarier! 
Can you see it?!

YIKES! 

At the end of the day I realized that I spent A LOT of time doing this
looking outside a bus window... BUT on the bright side I went sketchy people free the whole day! LUCKY ME :)


 A couple of fun pictures that I took on the way to the aquarium
The trunk on this tree was crazy!

I took this one for Grandma Tweet... So go grandma do your homework and let me know what this beauty is!

No comments:

Post a Comment