Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Beach day!

Today we woke up to a sunny morning and blue skies.... so we dubbed the day BEACH DAY! We spent the morning on our beach just laying out and talking. When we got hungry for lunch we came back to the house to eat. Once we were done we jumped on a bus to Sunset Beach to watch the surfing competition going on and to watch the sunset. It was a fun afternoon... I am still a little sick today.. slowly but surely I will get better though. I am lucky enough to have Meags brother and sister in law really close to where I live so he gave me a blessing tonight. I am grateful to have them close if I ever need anything. The day was a good day regardless of being sick or not!


Don't worry mom I didn't get in... just like you told me not to!
Jas and I at the Sunset Beach Open Surf Competition
THE FIRST PLACE WINNER!
Geez I am lucky to live here!

The waves were HUGE! We almost got hit by one if you couldn't notice! 
(also Addie said oh holy SHIZ... not the other word!)

 Now for the fun random pictures of the day!
Yep you are seeing that right... and all I can say is OUCH!

Is he or isn't he?! I think he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment