Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Homebody

Ever since I was a kid I have been quite the homebody, and today was no exception to this! I woke up early with a stomach ache from the ice cream I had last night and decided if I was up I should do something productive. I got all of my laundry done, cleaned my room, wrote Jason, went on a long run on the beach, and then topped the afternoon off reading and listening to some music at the beach! It was a fantastic stay close to home day! Tonight Allie, I and a couple of roommates went to Haliewa to eat at a Thai food place. It was really good but the most random thing happened when they gave us the check they said that they couldn't split the check for everyone's meals that the only thing they could do was to split it half way down the middle of the total price and two people could pay for it?! WHAT THE WHAT!?! These Hawaiians are crazy! So I had to pay for the whole meal and then everyone is going to pay me back in cash.... It was a fun night regardless of the weird check situation! 
Waiting for the bus....
Waiting to be seated....
Waiting for dinner...

2 comments: