Friday, January 7, 2011

Productive?!

So yesterday we were VERY productive! We applied for jobs at several places and even went to Turtle Bay and filled out an application! Yah... I know... I AM A PRETTY BIG DEAL! Then we went to the Dole plantation and had some delicious PINEAPPLE ice cream and wondered around looking at the plants and yada yada yada! We (and when I say we I mean Allie, Megan and I) then got back on the bus and went to Haleiwa for the rest of the day! We ate at Cholos, a delicious Mexican restaurant, and then just walked around looking at the shops and I did a little people watching! (One of my favorite past times!) We rode the bus again and guess who I ran into onto?! Yah you guessed it! My buddy who wanted money was on the SAME bus as me on the way to Haleiwa! What are the chances in the hundreds of buses on the island that I get on the same bus as crazy town! He scared the crap out of me.. he walked up behind me and then in a kind of scratchy voice said... Do you have any money?!" I jumped and screamed a little! First out of being scared and then from the sheer shock that it was the same guy. The craziest things happen to me! I love it though... it really keeps things interesting on this adventure of mine! 




A cute bus that I saw In Haleiwa
 THE DOLE PLANTATION!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. maybe you could see if these people will rent out this bus for a few months. Strangely,in my mind, I can see you driving it around!:)

    ReplyDelete