Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SICK.....

It's been one of those days today... I had a great night with friends and going out for dinner BUT everything after that hasn't been what I like to call a great day! I woke up at 4am with the worst stomach ache the kind I get when I have eaten something that I am allergic to. So I got up and tried to eat something to coat my stomach but my yogurt was moldy so I just had some tea instead... I got in the bath hoping it would relax me a little but still no success. I got back in bed at around 5ish and was SOO cold... I usually sleep with my window open and a small blanket half way on me because it gets so warm at night. BUT last night I had two comforters on me a sweatshirt, sweats, and socks and I was still shivering! My body was so hot though... touching my skin was like putting my hand on a burner. I think I had a fever or something but anywho the rest of the day was spent in pure exhaustion and in bed. I did try and get a little ready and go to the grocery store so  I could eat something since I had nothing but turkey and peanut butter. Walking to foodland took it out of me and I came home and napped for 3 hours! After I woke up I went to the beach because it's my goal to go everyday but while I was out I got SOO HOT again! I came home and took a cold shower and it helped quite a bit. I got hot again though and then I got cold then I got HOOOTTT! I took some tylenol and am hoping that my fever will break soon... Now I am going to go watch the bachelor in my bed and hope for a better day tomorrow!  Sorry this post is lame and is kind of depressing but I did say I would post everyday even if it isn't that great!


1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys take the bus every where and go do stuff!! I am sorry you were sick! :) I am glad i got to see you at the beach today! YAY for a sunny beautiful, not a cloud in the sky, did i mention sunny?, warm day!

    ReplyDelete