Friday, January 28, 2011

Waikiki Beach

Today we woke up to a cloudy sky and wind... so we decided to out smart the weather and jump on a bus to the other side of the island and spend the day at Waikiki Beach! It was a perfect day with a light breeze and 81 degrees. Everyday we are here I have to stop and ask everyone if they realize how lucky we are?! I think they might be getting sick of me asking the same question everyday... but they better get use to it because I plan on asking it until the day I leave!

 For some reason this guy reminded me of my dad.... and a little bit of myself!


Cute Meg posing for the camera at the beach!

 Best thing that has happened to me since moving here... YOGURTLAND!

Waiting at the bus stop... We needed to act tough so no one would mug us or something! The things you do to entertain yourself when waiting for the bus!
Favorite picture of the day...
 This poor big guy fell asleep on the bus and kept falling over..

1 comment:

  1. Do the people reading this post know that you OWN a metal detector because it is the only thing you wanted for Christmas a couple of years ago??

    ReplyDelete