Saturday, January 8, 2011

Left Behinds...

Just waiting for THE BUS! (it happens a lot here in Hawaii!)
P.S. LOVE THESE GIRLS!

I decided to lay out on the beach! PUAHAH GOTCHA! 
A seal was beached on Turtle Bays beach and so they roped 
off the area so no one would disturb the "sunbathing!"

Long ponytail man just "turning on the vibe" for us!

Our new dog! I named him Buds! He is a random dog that is on the beach just about everyday that wants to play fetch with anyone and everyone. He even comes equipped with his own ball! As a girl I always wanted a dog that would play fetch with me but I was never diligent enough to teach them or the dog would just go get the ball and wasn't too interested in bringing it back to me... so to say the least I threw that ball to Mr. Buds over and over again until I was all fetched out!
Right before the super sweet opening social!

Yep.... we just did!

Addie and I did a sweet obstacle course at the social and she hurt her foot so I volunteered to drive her home on this bad boy! Mom you would have been SOOO proud of my coordination... We didn't fall once!

No comments:

Post a Comment