Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ala Moana Shopping Center... to be said in the buses robotic voice

Monday we went SHOPPING! For my birthday I got some money and I was told by my mom to go and buy myself something pretty... so I did just that! I am such a weirdy.. of course you all already know that! But anywho whenever I get money I always put it in my savings and say I will be able to use it later when I really need it! Well this year I decided that I was going to use MY birthday money on something that I wouldn't usually go out and buy myself! So I got a couple of cute things at Nordstroms then went to PINK and got some super cute stretchy pants and lastly to Forever 21 and got the cutest sailors dress ever made! To top the already fantastic day off we got a jamba juice right before we got on the bus... I'm telling you I am in love love love with that place! Jasmine was sweet enough to let me take a nap on her shoulder on the bus and I completely conked out until I was having a dream that I was riding a horse and threw my head back and smacked it extremely hard on the back of the seat! haha sometimes I embarrass her but it's in the small the print of being my friend.....  
*YOU WILL BE EMBARRASSED IF YOU ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH THIS LOONEY TOON!

This mall is a lot like the Scottsdale Mall with the super high end stores... so we decided that I was getting married and took a little trip into this store! Not quite my taste if you ask me.. it's kind of cheap looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment