Thursday, January 6, 2011

THE BUS!

Sooo I have gotten my fair share of THIS the past 2 days!!!


AND I wouldn't say that it has been a fun experience! Tuesday we took the wrong bus and ended up in Honolulu instead of the middle of the island! It took us 2 hours both ways to get to our destination... which was WALMART! Who would have thought that buying some soap to wash under your armpits and getting toilet paper would be so difficult and time consuming?! Well I am grateful for Sandy today and having everything soo close... But on the other hand having the ocean 30 seconds away and being able to see it from my front porch outweighs any bus ride! 

Here is a small list of "characters" that we saw on the bus the past 2 days

1. A kid that had been in a knife fight and had a knife mark all the way down his face
2. A girl that hopefully was going to be in love with MIGUEL for the rest of her life because she had it tattooed across her chest! SIDE NOTE: When I say across I mean ACROSS from shoulder bone to shoulder bone!
3. MIGUEL Girls best friend that LOOOVED the F word!
4. Sketchy gold chains man that liked staring at us
5. Homeless, smelly, long fingernail man 
6. Another homeless SKETCH man that wanted to let me know he had NOO money... I'm guessing he was hoping I would give him some! ha the list goes on and on but I don't want to worry my mom anymore than I know I already have!


 
  I need money man...

So after the whole bus fiasco we thought maybe we should look for a car on craigslist, because this bus situation was just panning out to be too much fun for one day! We didn't find much other than a couple of really great laughs and some super entertaining adds! Oh AND also if you are interested a blond egg doner is needed ASAP! ha The things you can find on that crazy website!

THE AWARD FOR THE BEST ADD!

'94 Geo Tracker - $500 (Ewa)

I will be hightlighting the things I see wrong with this add just incase you couldn't pick them out on your own... It's kind of tricky to find anything out of the ordinary or to be real concerned about!

'94 Geo Tracker 2x4 manual, runs ok, mostly gutted on the inside.(does this mean seats and steering wheel?) No a/c, manual windows, radio works but is basic. Car softop has been cut into safari top, when it rains the back will get water but the front seats always stay dry. Would be great for supping up for off road play or just to get around. Nothing special. It has been spray painted a variety of interesting colors. :/  ( THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE!!) please email for more info or to check it out. Ask for Toy. (I can text an image but can't upload here from my phone so email a number if u want a pic.)

Why didn't I move here years ago?! Geezo the sheer entertainment I experience everyday is enough to keep me happy for a lifetime!


At the end of the day though no matter how many crazies I have ran into or how many jobs I have attempted to get and have gotten shot down from, all that really matters is a little Jack Johnson on this bad boy and looking out over this!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. I think everyone has taken the bus in the wrong direction at least once! Don't you love how it talks? ;) "now approaching kahuku and king kamehameha highway". Bet you miss your car! Oh, the adventures!

    P.S. I'm jealous...I have to go and repent now. Shootz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that car sounds good! seriously. talk him down to like 300. you're high maintenance..

    ReplyDelete