Thursday, January 27, 2011

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER... Seriously though!

 Driving to the Valley of the Temples with the windows down...
CRAZY HAIR!
 THE grossest cat ever in the parking lot!


 Why did I think this was so funny?!
 The cool gong bell thingy that I was LOVING!
 Buddha


 Random guy sleeping in the park..
 Black swans and HUGE coy fish




  The gate was locked SOO this may or may not be me braking and entering!
 Megan came with me... it was quite the adrenaline rush!




After the Temples we went to Jamba Juice for a delicious smoothie and then came back to good ol Laie! I then spent the rest of the afternoon on the beach laying out... When I got home I found this little surprise on my bed from Megan and Allie! 


 REESES... MY FAVORITE! A Hawaii sticker that I have been wanting to put on my computer and a...


SHOT GLASS!
My SUPER COOL cake! GLUTEN FREE AND ALL!!!


 On my special day a not so happy thing happened... This cute girl, Addie, went home.
 The guy driving the shuttle that picked her up to take her to the airport was SOO nice! His name was Herald.. but that is beside the point! He drove us to Haliewa because it was on the way to the airport. Which means I only had to ride the bus one way today... that was enough of a birthday by itself!
Lovely Herald dropping us off in Haliewa for my BIRTHDAY DINNER!

 Alex and Whitney
 Alls, Megs and I
 Yep...
 Whit and Jasmine

I had the VERY BEST Birthday today! I was worried about not being at home or with family this year but my friends really made an effort to make the day feel super special.. I am blessed to have met such amazing people and to have them in my life. Sweet Whitney bought my delicious dinner and Jasmine and Addie got me a gift certificate to my very favorite ice cream place.... which  I went to after dinner and they had my reeses ice cream! I am one lucky 21 year old girl! Thanks again for the special effort everyone... it meant the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment