Sunday, January 16, 2011

SWAT MEET or SWAP MEET?!

YES kids.. IT IS called a swap meet! Not to be confused with a swat meet! You know those ones that cops come to and look at guns together and stuff... YEP I was saying it wrong all day "Man I just LOVE the swat meet!" Stop judging me! We had a lot of fun walking around and looking at all of the booths. I really didn't get anything except some stuff for Niki and some delicious fruit for lunch. I enjoyed spending the day with friends! Most of which was spent on the bus... but it's becoming no big deal anymore. I compare it to living out north while growing up... Making the 30 minute drive from home to school became second nature to me and driving was no big deal... Now riding the bus for hours on end is becoming just like that... NO BIG DEAL!




 There were some funny T-shirts there... these were just a couple of the ones that made me laugh out loud!



One last little treat that I have been finding in my bag quite often these days!
Yummy... minty sand! It exfoliates your teeth and freshens your breath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment