Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Honolulu ZOO

Today we went to the ZOO! It started off with a bit of a not so great situation with me doing this...

but I was NOT going to let a silly little phone ruin my great day... so I did just that! Let it run right off my back and went on with the best day ever :)

Here are some of the amazing animals we got to see... I was like a little kid in a candy store all day long.. pointing at things and getting more and more excited every corner we went around!



























TOP 5 GROSSEST SHEEP I HAVE EVER SEEN...




I love that they used the word ENCOUNTER... ZOO folk just kill me!


The goat had just jumped for joy after the lady in the turquoise told him that he would get out soon... this was Megs reactions!
He wanted a kiss REAL bad!
Can you see the Rhino?








This one is for you Dad!


After the zoo we went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and then to Yogurtland of course! Life is great here on this little island of bliss... I could not be happier!
THE END

3 comments:

  1. They have upgraded since I have been there. Do they still have cows? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the zoo! Haha how much longer till Jason gets home? Macy told me Trenton got home. That's so exciting! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh your just great. I just love you! the zoo was just about the funnest thing ever.... k maybe yogurt land was..

    ReplyDelete