Saturday, February 12, 2011

Exciting Happenings....

Yesterday was just one of those days.... EXCITING ANTICIPATION DAYS! Allie and I went to Kaneohe to get her phone fixed and on the way there I got a little text from my roommate informing me I got not only a letter from Mr. Harper but also a BIG OL package from my sweet sweet mother! The whole time I was in town I couldn't help to think about what was in the box or what Jase said in his letter... Yah I am lame but at least I own it... right? Anywho I came home and opened the package and it was a big VALENTINE'S party in there... with heart confetti and all! I felt like I had just gotten a card from Deon Cook (sorry if the spelling is wrong) that lady LOVED confetti in her cards! The letter from Jason was also fantastic if you were wondering.. He only has 5 weeks left if you wanted to know that update too!

This is my super cool trail mix that my mom made for me! She went around the kitchen and put in everything that I love in one bag... geez she is just amazing! She also sent me that sweater... it is from the race that I was suppose to run in this January with the rest of the family but I was here. I was pretty bummed I wasn't going to be there so they got me one anyways.... lets be honest the t-shirt/sweaters are the only reason the majority of us run races anyways! 

After the package/letter fiasco we went to a BYU-Hawaii basketball game and it was quite the event! It was literally like I was back at Minico High School! The gym was not even half way full, the cheerleaders were hilarious with the drama and to top it off their colors are RED AND GOLD! It was a fun night with Jasmine and Alls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment