Saturday, February 5, 2011

FUNNY FUNNY DAY.....

Today has just been one of those days! You know those days that you think everything is SOO funny but in reality they are the total opposite. I have felt like that kid in church that has the giggles for no reason and tries to be quite and hold back the laugh which in turn makes them laugh harder and makes it feel like they are going to explode! 
(when I say that kid I mean me... It happens ALL too often!)

Well to start off this funny fest we got on the bus... I feel like I could stop here and that would be funny enough.. But I will please the people and continue the story. We were just on our merry way to Sunset Beach for the day and we got all the way to shark's cove with no problems, complaints or sketchy people on the ride... which is unusual! We were 2 stops away from our destination and it was looking like we were going to make it without any crazy stuff! But then we made one more stop to pick some people up... SO CLOSE BUT YET SO FAR! The bus went to pull away and we heard a THUD! The bus slammed on the breaks and the door flew open... sidenote: our bus driver was a 350 lb Poly that could eat you and I both and not even think about breaking a sweat.... He stopped the bus, opened the door and a crazy town lady started freaking out about how he almost left her. He then began to get upset about how she hit his bus.. WHICH WAS A VERY BAD IDEA ON HER PART! She started getting all sorts of angry and tried to get on the bus... he wouldn't let her get past him and then sat back down to make a call about getting another bus to come get her or some type of security call.... you know those details and such! She jumped off the bus and started yelling through the front windshield if you won't let me ride the bus I won't let this bus go anywhere... I AM STANDING IN FRONT OF IT! I thought it would end there but oh no... it wouldn't be the bus if it ended there! She then decided that she didn't care that he told her she couldn't get on the bus and just moseyed on, flashing her bus ID at him and sat down... I am leaving out lots of threatening comments and curse words for the kids sake but you can imagine it got quite intense! So Miss Sassy pants sits down and then proceeds to apologize to the bus for being crazy town! The driver was still on the phone with someone and the bus was still stopped at this point and crazy town randomly shoots up out of her seat and ran off the bus.. all while giving the bus driver the bird and throwing a couple of swear words in there! The bus driver closed the doors and drove away. Everyone just laughed and as we were getting off at the next stop the driver apologized for the drama and added as we were going down the steps "if I was in my own car that situation would have ended a lot different!" as in she would be dead! haha oh that bus of ours... not buying that geo was the best decision I have made since moving here!

I was only able to get a side shot since I was trying to be sneaky and I was also on the phone with my mom!
After the fun bus stuff we spent the day at Sunset Beach and toasted our little buns to a very red crisp! It was a great day full of playing in the ocean, talking with friends, and listening to my old friend Usher... This is a no judging zone... so STOP! When we were done with the beach we walked down to Ted's Bakery and had some delicious lunch.



My most delicious meal of BBQ Chicken, brown rice and mixed green salad... The best part was the portions were HUGE for the price! So guess who has leftovers?! 
THIS KID!
 I'm in LOVE with all of the ice cream truck on this Island...
These two cuties sent me this picture today... They are in the Caribbean and I felt like they deserved to make the blog. MISS YOU MOST!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously cris , you played the screaming and the SCREAMING that was going on!! I was afraid you guys were being robbed or something!!!

    ReplyDelete