Monday, February 28, 2011

Another week gone...

How is time going by so fast?! This week was way fun and it seemed as though I didn't stop going once! I went to Honolulu 3 times and to the beach and to then to beach again and then BAM! It's Sunday again.. Crazy how that happens here in paradise. We were blessed with really nice weather here in Laie the whole week.. so that made one happy Cristine! Today was Stake Conference and it was really good. I enjoy mixing it up and hearing new people speaking in a different environment. Today the weather was BEA-UTIFUL and also the heat was sweltering.. We walked about a mile to church today and lets just say when we all got there we were super hot, sweaty and tired! But it was all worth it because the meeting was off the charts. Being here in Hawaii I have gotten the chance to be surrounded by so many different cultures and an array of ethnicities and to be quite honest I just LOVE it! At times I find myself oogling at someone that has a pretty accent or at someone that has the most unique beauty.... I am trying not to stare as much mom sorry! All in all my week was fantastic and once again I am truly truly blessed to be here at this time in my life...

 I fell asleep on the beach in Waikiki in my clothes and I woke up with sand everywhere and looked a lot bit homeless!
 YA I HAVE A PROBLEM.... 1ST STEP RIGHT?
Waimea Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment