Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Work...

Last night I woke up to go the bathroom at 3:30 am and I laid back down to go to bed and my mind starting to go crazy! I was then up until 5:30 with a whirlwind of thoughts in my head that were all about food, cupcake flavors and cake designs.... I can honestly say I miss work now! I miss being creative and making peoples special day even better with a beautiful cake or fun desserts. I miss thinking up new cake flavors and garnishes to go on top of cupcakes.... I was up for a solid 2 hours thinking of meals I am going to make when I get home! Starting with a protein and working up from there.. for example pork tenderloin with some type of roasted vegetables and then some delicious barley, kalamata olive, red onion, and parsley salad to go with it. I then started to think of all of the gluten free things I was going to start to experiment with when I got home and maybe even to start marketing myself as a gluten free wedding cake maker... of course after a lot of trail and error! I finished off the tangent in my head with cupcake ideas and new flavors like a cotton candy cupcake with a small ball of cotton candy on top as a garnish and maybe a pinch of shimmer dust! Surprisingly I thrive off of this stuff and I woke up this morning and wrote it all down after my dad told me that was probably the smartest thing to do.. love that guy! SOOO to say the least I am one excited Chef to get back into the kitchen and start being creative and doing what I do best... BAKE :) 

 P.S. I also can't wait to get home and purchase this little number!

No comments:

Post a Comment