Friday, February 18, 2011

Turlte Turtle

Growing up we watched The Master of Disguise on a regular basis.. It was one of those movies we never got sick of and is still quoted every time we are all together. "Turtle Turtle... Aren't I turtley enough for the turtle club?" is what I was thinking all day today! 

THESE NEXT PHOTOS ARE REAL LIFE... THIS TURTLE WAS NOT PLANTED HERE FOR A GREAT PHOTO OPPORTUNITY...

 This is our little big friend that decided he wanted to come up on the beach for a nap.... He was pretty fascinating to watch! He was about 35 years old... or at least that is what the lady from the government that walks the beaches to check for turtles told Nola. When we walked away I felt a little bit ashamed for not touching it.. My dad would be real disappointed!

I feel real bad I didn't take a picture with them today... just picture them with less clothes on and bigger smiles!

 Nola and Reed Swenson ( katie's in-laws) are in town for Reed's work and my friends and I got the chance to go over to their house and play on their private beach for the day. It was amazing.. it was like we were on a different island or something! Their house is looking over the ocean and it has tons and tons of turtles right up next to the beach and load of whales all over playing games and splashing around. I literally felt like I was at Sea Life Park but I didn't have to pay the ridiculous fee to get in!





After the fun day on the beach they took Allie, Meg and I to get a snowie in Haleiwa! These are the days I have to pinch myself and ask how did I get to live such an amazing life? I am truly one lucky girl! Thanks guys for the FANTASTIC day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment