Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cakes....

Hey everyone I know this is my Hawaii Blog but I thought I would throw this post out there for all of you getting married, having a party or that just want a cake to be quite honest! I just wanted to let you all know I will be back on the mainland at the beginning of April ready for wedding season and I am always open for showers, birthdays, anniversary ect. I will be available to those in the Rupert/Burley/Twinfalls area as well as Utah valley. I am pretty flexible on the location though.. if you want a cake I am usually happy to work out the delivery situation. I will be taking orders while I am still here in Hawaii if you have an idea of what you want. You can contact me by calling me at 208-312-4655 or email me at cristineharman@gmail.com
Thanks :)
Cristine











 

3 comments:

  1. You are a genius! I love the first purple one. It's so pretty. Sometimes I wish I was having another wedding (with Braden, of course) just so I could have one of your fabulous cakes! Our cake was such a disappointment. You are so talented. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look beautiful! Are you coming to visit Mandy anytime soon? I would love one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, Cris! Those are seriously so beautiful! I'm impressed! I didn't realize you had made soo many that are so great! Wowie! I can't wait to see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete