Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tutoring

I have gotten the opportunity to tutor at a near by community center every Thursday... and I love it! I work with 2 little girls, one is in 1st grade and the other one is in Kindergarten. They are the cutest little things ever! I pretty much just help them with their homework and then we play games, read books, and color. Today one of the little girls was sick so it was just me and Joline, the Kindergartener... She only had one worksheet and then we had the rest of the time to play. We made each other Valentines Day cards, read lots of books and ended the day with ABC flashcards and drew pictures of things that started with our favorite letters! I really enjoy giving back a little something when I am being such a bum the rest of the time :)

 I also learned that I might be a pirate.....

1 comment: