Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BEST DAY... EVER!

Yesterday topped them all.... the beachs, the hikes, the restaurants, the ice cream, more beaches, the aquarium, ect.

WE WENT WHALE WATCHING! 

Our Boat
 AND LOOK AT WHAT WE GOT TO SEE!

 The best was this next picture... We got to see a mom and her baby splashing and playing together for about 30 minutes
 There were about 20 whales that we got to see... These were just a few that we got good pictures of!


After whale watching we went to lunch at this delicious place...
 After Lunch we went to yogurtland for dessert.... and guess who lost her wallet?! THIS KID! I accidentley left it where we were sitting. I didn't notice it was gone until I tried getting on the bus to show my bus pass and the little guy was GONE! I jumped off the bus and ran mock speed back to yogurtland to see if it had been turned in. Long story short.. someone picked it up and found my bike license in it that had my phone number on it and called me so they could return it to me! 
MORAL OF THIS STORY: I CAN STILL RUN REAL FAST, PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED, AND PEOPLE ARE STILL HONEST! 

SOOOOO GLAD THAT I GOT THIS BEAUTY BACK!



No comments:

Post a Comment