Thursday, February 24, 2011

A blur...

The last couple of days have been a big, fat, huge blur! I still think it is Monday but oh no it's Thursday.. I guess that is what you get when everyday is the weekend :) We have gone to Honolulu not once but twice this week and both times we went to this place!

YOU ARE RIGHT YOGURTLAND... I DO RULE! 
This trip has been amazingly enjoyable food wise... TOO enjoyable! I am going to be rocking my stretchy pants quite a bit when I get home!

Tourists just LOVE to match! Haha I am such a snooty little goober.. like I am a local or something! But seriously I have a permanent address here what more do you want?

ABC Store findings.... A pill box or a potable ashtray! Hawaiians with their jokes.. they just kill me :)

These guys are everywhere in downtown Waikiki.. It's SOO fun to make them laugh! They are suppose to be serious but guess who got him to crack a smile yesterday?! THIS KID!

She'll probably get real mad at me for putting this up here but they are just TOO cute not to! I am feeling really bad about not being there for his homecoming this weekend but I know he will do GRRREEAAAATTT (to be read in Tony the Tiger voice!) 
LOVES

1 comment:

  1. he did do great, cris. you would have been proud! :)

    ReplyDelete