Wednesday, February 16, 2011

DADDY

My poor little daddy is all alone in St. George this week while my sweet mom is helping Niki pack up the house so they can move to Virginia at the beginning of March. He is a little lonely and just thrives off of this blog! So I promised him that I would post something today even if it was lame.. SO here is some serious nonsense!  

This little NASTY woke me up way to early this morning!
We went to Pipeline on Monday and got rained out.. once again! I miss the sun SOO bad..
I put my hair up on my head every night before I go to bed and this is what the result was yesterday! Allie thought it looked like a horse tail that had been put into a bun... I just love her!

This little guy almost got me killed... I tried to catch him and had to take the screen out of our kitchen window and almost fell to my death!
Cute little surfboard sign in Hale'iwa...

These guys just loved their matchy outfits!
Waiting at the bus stop... again!

 P.S. I miss you most dad... I can't even talk about it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment