Thursday, February 24, 2011

BRAT....

I am a brat.. Many of you already know this but it's true I am! Today I was talking to my mom and was saying how I was kind of ready to come home and see her and spend time with my family and most of all get back to work and being productive. LAME.. right? Today I did what I promised myself I wouldn't do which is taking this amazing place for granted. I stopped for a moment when the sun was going down and looked out my bedroom window and saw this...

Hawaii I am sorry that I thought I wanted to leave you and mom sorry I was being a whiner baby about stuff being expensive and being bored and the rest of you readers sorry for just being a BRAT!

2 comments:

  1. Hey look i figured out how to comment on your blog! Good thing i have a job so i can waste time on the computer....are you coming home early yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ashley Nicole,
    People like you are the reason for this problem:)!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete