Friday, March 25, 2011

Well hello... SURPRISE!

Well yesterday was just fantastic! I got home from Hawaii Wednesday night at about 3 am and things were just great being with my mom and dad. We left St. George at about noon to come down to Sandy to start cleaning out my house so they can sale it. The drive seemed so long for some reason but it was ok. Jason was texting me more than he usually does and I just felt like something was up... When we got to Sandy I was pacing the floor telling my mom that I just knew he was here and that I could feel it coming. She just laughed at me and told me not to get my hopes up and to calm down! Ashley also told me that I needed to think realistically and see that Jason was probably just in Paul watching sports center! Oh brother... Well at about 5 someone knocked on the door and I JUST KNEW IT WAS HIM... I opened the door and sure enough there was Jason Layne Harper standing there in all of his glory :) after a big hug and talking with his parents (which drove him all the way to Utah just for him to see me... LOVE THEM!) and my mom and dad Jase took me to the Jazz game. All night I kept leaning over and poking him and saying "I just can't believe you're real!" Things are crazy normal between us and I feel like I saw him yesterday. Life is good kids life is GOOOOD! 
Sorry for the blah blah blah LOVE stuff but I am just too happy not to share!
P.S. Shout out to Mom and Ash they both knew the entire time! What good secret keepers :)

We were SOO CLOSE!
YEP....

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I love surprises! you look so so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! You look so cute! gotta love utah hair! I am so glad you got to see your man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to know right now how you do your hair like that! Please :)

    ReplyDelete