Friday, March 11, 2011

Tsunami WARNING....


MSN HEADLINES.... 

Sirens are going off as I type this... A Tsunami is apparently coming our way! HAHA.... I would blog right before I ran to the mountains! ok though seriously now... we are going up to higher ground at midnight and it is supposed to hit at 3am. My phone is not working right now because AT&T towers are down SOO if you are trying to get a hold of me and think I am dead or something don't worry I am still alive.. as of 11:18pm :) LOVE YOU ALL AND GOODNIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. As of 9:19am EST you are still alive....which is fantastic! Jason comes home in 3 1/2 days you know ;)

    Write in your journal about camping in the mountains behind the temple. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I watched the news this morning and saw the Tsunami warning, I thougt of you and Ali. You are both Jim's Home Teaching girls....BE SAFE. Love you both. Aunt Joyce

    ReplyDelete