Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Memory Lane...

Today started out like everyday does.... waiting at the bus stop!
Which almost always ends badly!

I also took a little trip down memory lane.... Sadie and I got the chance to take a trip to Hawaii for our Senior trip and stayed in Kailua for a week. Meg, Allie, and I went there today and I got to see all of the fun places that we went and where we played on the beach and spent so much time getting roasted! I'm missing my Sadie today to be quite honest with you.... She is home being a big girl and has a job and is getting married and yada yada yada but today I wished that she could have been here with me! So here is to you Sadie Pearl :)

The weather was amazing and the water was crystal clear... we spent the majority of the day chasing, touching and looking at these...
(YEP! I said touching.. We did the math and we should legally owe the state of Hawaii over $60,000... but all in the name of fun.. right?!)
WE ARE SOOO LUCKY.. I know I say it a lot but seriously our lives are just unreal sometimes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment