Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kahuku Grill and more

Today we woke up to some pretty stormy weather but as the day went on we got pretty lucky and it cleared up. Megan and I did our daily swimming ritual and then we decided to go to the Kahuku Grill for lunch. The food there is OFF THE CHARTS... and the price is great for the amount of food you get! After we got some amazing frozen yogurt from a van that was also to die for... GEEZ I LOVE FOOD! When we got home from lunch we went and laid out for a while and low and behold as I was soaking up the sun Jan and Morgan, Brendon's aunt and uncle, came up to me on the beach! I just love this small world we live in! It was nice to see someone I knew from back home. I came home and had a FANTASTIC nap! After I woke up and got the chance to go to the temple.... I love the temple and how it puts everything back into perspective. I am grateful for the gospel in my life and the chance I get to go to lords house as often as I do.

My DELICIOUS lunch!

Waiting for our lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment