Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FRIED....

The last couple of days we have ran ourselves into the ground... just going, going, going! We have officially realized that we only have 2 weeks left until we have to say our sweet goodbyes to this amazing place we have been calling home for the past 2 and a half months.. Yesterday we went to Waimea Bay for the day and it was FANTASTIC! There was no surf so we were able to get in the water and swim... which is usually not the case there because of the massive waves that are crashing onto the beach! We swam around ALL day playing in the waves, doing some much needed water aerobics ( I know very old lady of me but I have a bad ankle get off my back!) and seeing lots of turtles or tur turs as Alls likes to call them!

Allie has this new app on her phone that takes old vintage pictures... I just LOVED this one of the tower and the ocean!
It had started to rain and we weren't ready to leave so we decided to wait it out... Meg and Alls are smart and had their umbrellas with them.. so I made due with what I had!
All in all it was another great day with the greatest girls!
Until we got home.... We had so much fun we all got FRIED! All of our lips are SOO sunburned... You think we would learn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment