Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mixed Emotions...

Doing this today made me experience every emotion in the book...
 From SUPER excited to come home
TO NOT HAPPY TO LEAVE
 And every other emotion in between! 

 I am going to miss so many things about this place... 
Here are just a few

1. Waking up and the first thing I see out my window is the ocean
2. THE BEACH
 3. Swimming in the mornings with Meg in the ocean
4. Snowies
 5. THE BUS... never thought I would say that one!
 6. The warm weather
7. How green and pretty it is
8. Never having to wear pants... even if it is raining and so called cold (70˚F) outside! (did I mention how much I am dreading wearing them everyday when I go home?!)
9. My swimsuit being an acceptable outfit in public
10. Falling asleep to the sound of the ocean outside my window

At the same time though I am so excited to go home and see these guys...
I wish it was all of them but the majority I will get to see soon enough!
These two are high on my list... they just crack me right up!
Yep these guys too... 
Oh and him too!

There are so many more people that I am excited to see but this post would end up being 100 pages long so I will just stop there and know if you are reading this I am excited to see YOU!

THE END OF AN ERA....

2 comments:

  1. How awesome that you guys got to go! That's so great! I'm excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey Cris,
    YogurtLand called and said they'll never forgive you for leaving because you were single- handedly keeping them in business.
    Also, just a safety and security reminder:
    if you see something, say something.

    ReplyDelete