Sunday, March 20, 2011

Coming to an end...

This weekend we went into town to have one last hooray before Alls leaves on Sunday... We went to Cheesecake Factory and waited for an hour and 10 minutes for our table! BUT it was SO worth it! We had live acoustic guitar entertainment that was off the charts and we got the most delicious piece of reeses cheesecake... and guess what?! When our waiter brought us our bill he said that he had accidentally charged the table next to us for our piece so it was FREEEEE! CARMA KIDS... That's all I gotta say!


We seriously can't go anywhere without a pigeon close behind us....

This dessert right here is LIFE CHANGING!


 These pictures right here are what we like to call GROSS.. yes yes that is what we call it! We run our fan nonstop here and today Allie turned it off the clean it and this is what we found! BLAH.... Where does all of that yuck come from?


I get really sad when I think about not being here with these amazing girls... taking one day at time and living the absolute dream! They have truly become some of my best friends these past 3 months! I will miss them SO much... It has been a heck of a ride and will be something I remember for the rest of my life for sure! Thanks for the memories girls :)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, you can NOT come home with that tan. I am afraid one of us might beat you up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that. I might just have to shun you, in all of my albino glory!

    ReplyDelete