Thursday, March 17, 2011

MOST BESTEST DAY EVER... seriously though top 10!

Today was just one of those days that you feel like you could fly or something! I know weird but really everything went perfect ALL DAY... The buses were freaky on time, we got places in record time, (except one bus but come on we don't live in a perfect world!) we climbed Diamond Head in Waikiki, got yogurtland, and I came home to a phone call from Mr. Jason Layne Harper himself! PS he is amazing and not weird in the slightest.. I just love him! I am one blessed girl that is so happy that I have had the chance to live here and see so many pretty things and go so many amazing places...


2 comments:

  1. hey you two are cute! all matchy-matchy! :) hope you're having fun! can't wait to see you guys when you get back! -jo

    (for some reason now it won't say my name because my blog is tjdriscoll. ugh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you rather:
    Hike Diamond Head everyday
    or
    Have a pigeon with two stubs as your family pet.
    Loveys

    ReplyDelete