Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Playing Catchup...

I am sorry I have been a slacker pants the past couple of days but there hasn't been anything fantastic that has happened lately so I figured I would gather the events from this and last week and do a catch up post... So here we go!

This would be rubber band man (name came from the rubber band he kept playing with).. he was 50 something and was a total creeper that was telling us all about his 16 year old girlfriend! He was a little nutty to say the least.. it's quite a riot what some people will share with you!
Waikiki Beach






 The next pictures are from a night in Haleiwa at the bus stop.. Megan had this game where you say any word and then you have to make the first face that comes to mind... Don't judge we were desperate for entertainment!




This picture is dedicated to the sweet guy at Turtle Bay that loves his job more than life! Every time he opens the gate for the bus he gives the bus driver the most enthusiastic shocka I have ever seen... I just love him!
 Now this little nasty here is just exactly what you see in the picture... as we were walking up to the bus stop Meg and I looked over and he was peeing on the garbage can.. ya in public.. ya with several people there other than us... and yes NOT COVERING HIMSELF! After doing his business he felt the need to take up the whole bench while striking this little pose for everyone! Oh how I will miss the bus... NOT!
 Today we went to Kailua Beach for the day... It was so pretty and the water was ice blue! On the bus ride there I got pretty sad thinking about leaving this amazing place next week... BUT the future is looking pretty great and I am excited to go home and see what adventure will come next!

Bring on the rest of 2011... So far it's been one amazing ride :)
Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I miss you! YOu are hillarious! I love all your sweet stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you rather
    Have a pigeon nestle on your loveys everyday for 6 months
    or
    nestle your legs (like a cat)
    everyday for 6 months

    ReplyDelete