Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Random

Our schedule lately has been SOO random. 
Some days we wake up at 7 and some we sleep in until 9:30.. 
We go bed some nights at 10 and others at 12:30... 

I like having a schedule but it seems like its almost impossible lately. 
Jase has night class and anatomy lab until midnight a couple days a week
The other night when he got home he walked in the door and asked me to put my shoes and a jacket on and he took me on a drive up the canyon to look at the stars. 
It was 12:45 
But I was happy that he still wants to spend time with me and do spontaneous things like we did in high school... you know when we use to be fun :)

5 years ago on Saturday was Septemeber 29th... the day Jason took me on my first OFFICIAL date!
I say official because we had been hanging out for years as friends and this was the first time we went somewhere TOGETHER not just in a group. 
I knew I kind of liked him and that he was always making me laugh BUT there was no way that I would ever really go out with JASON HARPER! 
He was just my friend.. right?!
Well... I was wrong
 5 years later I couldn't imagine my life without this guy and couldn't be happier 



3 comments:

  1. Holy smokes lady! Look at your gorgeous long hair! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Jason trying to grow his hair out to look as pretty as you? Tell him to stop trying...i did. haha! You are a BABE lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha so glad I came across your gem of a blog! You are such a hottie! and Jason's hair is looking good!

    ReplyDelete