Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hair...

Jason has become a little obsessed with his hair lately...
He has never had his hair this long before!
He has a serious process of doing it in the morning..
Thanks to one of our friends Ben Justice who taught him how to get the way to the perfect wave..

#1 once out of out of the shower comb it straight back and hairspray 
#2 let dry a little
#3 come back with mousse and a comb to get that little wave up top
#4 set with more hairspray
It is kind of funny but 
He LOVES it...

You would not believe how many times a week J gets told me looks like Leonardo DiCaprio..
At first I thought people were CRAZY and I didn't see it at ALL! 
Until my sister sent me this picture..
A little freaky!
The problem is if he doesn't do his hair this is what he looks like...
Rooster head

 
My brother juggled our faces the other day on his phone and this is what came out! 
My head + Jason's face
=
Please bless our girls don't get his eyebrows!
 

He doesn't plan on cutting it anytime soon.. 
I ask sometimes how long he wants it
 He looks at me like this and says MAYBE I will for one of your presents for Christmas :)
Sounds like not that reliable of an answer! 


 




1 comment:

  1. hahaha love this. I swear both Ben and Jase probably spend more time on their hair than we do. Such a process!

    ReplyDelete