Thursday, January 12, 2012

Here we go.. Merry Christmas Happy Anniversary New Years and Birthday!

It has been the best month! We left Orem December 19th to go to Disneyland with my whole extended family on the Harman side. Grandpa Bob takes us every 5 years and it is a total blast! From eating countless churros to riding space mountain until you want to throw up is part of the whole experience... Oh happy day it was... well days actually we went for 2!


 Star Wars is now 3D... Yep I almost threw up!

 Poor Alex was a bit scared to go on the ride and I think I made it a little more scary by screaming the whole time!
 Sadie and I... it was so good to see my best friend again!
 The whole HARMAN clan
Bugs life... one of my favorites!

 Jase after riding Screaming California... classy hair :)

Once we got home from Disneyland we took off to Idaho to Jason's parents to spend Christmas with them. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to be away from my family. They made me feel right at home and made such an effort to make it a memorable Christmas! I am one lucky girl to have such great in-laws...
 He was a little jazzed about the presents to say the least!
 Christmas Morning...

Headbandz... actually a really fun game

After a couple days in Idaho we got in the car again and made our way to St. George to spend some time with my family. It was a riot! I love spending time with my nieces and nephews and with my siblings and parents. I am grateful for the chance that I got to spend so much time with all of them of the past month....
 Christmas cookies with a bunch of cuties!
 Family motorcycle/ truck ride...


New Years
 Poor Charlie hit her head over and over again and by the end of the week she had two black eyes...
 Going 4-wheeling.. I asked Jase to grab my coat and he didn't want to go upstairs so he grabbed my dad's puffy coat and I was glad he did! It was SOO warm...
 Taking down the Christmas tree... He wanted to look like the statue of liberty!
 Mom being mom.. climbing things to make her house look amazing as always!
I guess climbing up to the top of things runs in the family...
 On January 4th it was Jason's 22nd Birthday! I am so glad that he is in my life.. he is the best husband and best friend a girl could ask for... He is funny, loving, weird ( just like me), and  so much more. We have been together since we were 17 and each year gets better.. especially since I got to spend it with him this year and not just write him a letter saying happy birthday!
 J chose to golf in the morning
He chose to go to the Olive Garden for dinner with mom, dad, grandma and grandpa

All in all it was a fantastic Christmas break and once again we are over whelmed with gratitude for all of our blessings and how lucky we are to have such amazing families and friends. Being gone for 3 weeks was a thrill but we are so glad to be back home and getting back into the swing of things!

3 comments:

  1. You are SOOO gorgeous. i die! And shut the front door. Your new kitchen aide?? At least I'm guessing it was yours in the Christmas pictures...hey maybe Jase decided to pick up baking! I'm in love with it thought, the clear bowl and the golden yellow color. Cris you are too much. Love you cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your parents' new house? It looks beautiful! (at least from the parts I can see!) We've all got to do something SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all!! Except the part about Charlie, poor girl! The video of Jase was probably my favorite! Goodness I miss you two!! You both are ridiculously hilarious, sweet, and good looking! I've loved watching two best friends fall in love since 17, you two are too much! ; ) Seeing you at Christmas was the best! 3 months is too long! St George some weekend? I'm glad you're getting back into the swing of things at home and can't wait to see more cakes. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete