Thursday, December 15, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS.... cookies!

Yesterday Jase and I decided we needed to start spreading more CHRISTMAS CHEER.. SO we made Christmas sugar cookies! It has always been a tradition in my family to make sugar cookies every holiday and take them to our neighbors... so I decided I wanted to carry that tradition over to our new family! It was quite fun watching Jason be so meticulous when he was rolling out the dough and making sure that it was the PERFECT thickness! We both had our special jobs and it made for a special Christmas evening... We then went to a couple of friends house and delivered them!  It has been finals week around the house and Jase has done FANTASTIC on all of his finals. He finished his last test today and I am so proud of him and am very excited for him to get a break for the holidays.







Also this week I got crafty and decided to recover some pillows in my room and living room...


1 comment:

  1. you are sooo crafty and I want to be one of your neighbors so I can have a cookie!!

    ReplyDelete