Friday, January 27, 2012

TOO SOON?!

A couple of weeks ago I made a real bad mistake... let me give you some background info on this story first...


 I use one of these to shape my eyebrows





It was a normal night in the Harper home and I was just about to get in the shower and decided it was time I trim my eyebrows because I was starting to look like chewy off of Star Wars..  I was in the bathroom when the unspeakable happened... I SLIPPED yep S L I P P E D!!!! I had just taken a big chunk out of the top of my eyebrow and there was nothing I could do about it. Jason came in to access the situation and told me oh babe it's not that bad... UMM thanks for your support dear! But what came next was just a little too soon for my liking.. As Jason was leaving the bathroom he busted out in his best rendition of Brittany Spears song.... 
oops I did it again I shaved off my brow
ohh baby baby baby!
At this point I am almost in tears while he was trying to be the next american idol! I could have killed him! 
Now it is funny and we can all get a good laugh out of it... BUT for the future we all need to learn when it is a little too soon to be singing Brittany in my face!

My eyebrow has now grown back and I no long have to use brown eye shadow to fill in the hole... NEVER a dull moment around here!

1 comment:

  1. Haha that was quick on his part! Funny song and funny story! Sorry about that though!

    ReplyDelete