Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving....

Jase and I got to spend a WHOLE week with my family in St. George! It was fabulous :) There was perfect weather, delicious food, fun games, lots of laughter and more YUMMY FOOD! I love my family and how close we all are... We had a fantastic week and are VERY grateful for everything that we have in our lives and the one thing on the top of our lists is FAMILY!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING...

 Jase attempted to grow a mustache but by the end of the week even he was grossed out when he looked in the mirror...and shaved!
 Pretty sunset pulling into St. George

 Jason and I are OBSESSED with Scrabble!
 Char being Char...
 Leaving the motherland...
On the drive home we stopped in Beaver and guess what they had there?! Hi-Chews... thanks! How about the best day ever... If you don't know what these things are they are life changing but they are hard to come by if you don't live in Asia or Hawaii. They are a mix between a mamba and a starburst but way better and the flavor that they are tastes like the real live fruit! I know it's just a candy but it reminds me so much of my time in Hawaii and how much I miss it.. Especially this freezing time of year..

No comments:

Post a Comment