Friday, November 18, 2011

Picture Timeline...

April Conference 
 St. George with our Best Friends.... Oh and Ashley and Trenton got engaged here too! Sorry I have no pictures to document that one... Maybe go to their blog and see if you can see more of that story :)


 Downtown Sunvalley

Jase and I went to Sun Valley for Labor day to help his grandparents paint their cabin... so on the way home we took the scenic route... I married such an adventurous guy! ( WAIT!!! Sorry we aren't married yet in this picture.. GREAT I AM GIVING AWAY THE STORY... I apologize)
 We love to put together puzzles..
 We also LOVE Shoshone Falls..
 WE GOT ENGAGED.....
And I was so excited I punched Jason square in the nose... 
(ok maybe it was just a small nose bleed but it makes the story sound so much better!)
 Doesn't this picture just say it all about our relationship?!
 He took me horseback riding.... MY FAVORITE and also the same thing we did on our very first date over 4 years ago!

 Then we had a little get together at Kalli's house and I got to see some of my best friends :)

And yes he thought he looked real good this day... LOVE HIM
He reminds me too much of my dad sometimes and it's a little scary
 Then we got some cute pictures taken to let people know that we were in love we were in LOVE and we didn't care who knew it.... Also known as engagements
 The best day ever... going through the temple for the first time
Jason and Ashely's wedding with my favorite people

To be continued....

1 comment:

  1. hehe I love this! for a minute i was real confused why you were talking about me and Jason being married...then i realized it was your cousin! HA. and can you let me know where Jason got his golfing attire so i can order some for Trenton for Christmas? SUCH a great look.

    ReplyDelete